Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sorry...




You know what really sucks? Technical difficulties. And improper planning. I just moved and that has led to me being without a scanner and Photoshop (the two key ingredients to the TrevorCopter stew). But, I am working on it and hope to bring TrevorCopter back to a regular schedule once I can figure out my technology shortcomings at this present moment. So, that means a slight hiatus, just at the cusp of the story taking off. Maybe that is a good thing as this is really only killing my own momentum more that the story's. But be aware that once the strip is back, it is back and the reveal of the main conflict (as well as the introduction of the rest of the cast) will be immediately dealt with once we can get these problems worked out. Thanks for understanding, Dave Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment